In January 2010, McNeely Plastics became part of the Sigma Group by partnering with Sigma Plastics – the largest privately owned Flexible Packaging Company in North America. It is a partnership that has proven to be a win-win for everyone involved, including, most importantly, our customers. Who now have access to the advantages and support of a very large corporation while still enjoying the expertise and one-on-one customer service they’ve come to expect from McNeely Plastics.
As part of the Sigma Group, McNeely Plastics has access to:
- The purchasing power to buy 2.5 billion pounds of resin material.
- The capital to continually provide the most advanced extrusion, printing and converting equipment in the flexible packaging industry.
- A Risk Management Security Program (including 30 plus manufacturing facilities nationwide) with agreements in place to supply customers during catastrophic events.
- The brainstorming power of members of the Sigma Group in developing sophisticated and complex blown film structures for most applications.
- The expertise of a large number of engineers as part of the Sigma Group.
“As a partner in the Sigma family, we now enjoy a wide array of resources and growth opportunities heretofore unavailable to us”.